Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Part 2


Well its been a few weeks since my first post and there is good news. One of my main stocks is up nearly 40 cents. A company I have fewer shares in is up around $1.00, while the third company is down a couple cents. So all in all things are going fairly well. I am still researching several companies and looking at investing more in the near future.

Over the holidays I received a great gift, a book from the dummies series entitled "Stock Investing For Dummies" the 2nd edition. I can't say enough good things about it. If your just getting started as I am, its well worth the read. The book covers a bit of everything, is put in a plain and simple format thats easy to read. You can find it at places such as amazon, ebay, joseph beth, barnes n noble, local book stores, etc.

Good luck on your investments, I'll be sure to update this page shortly and be sure to check out the previous post.

No comments:

Post a Comment